Sight Security Services are now offering the latest in thermal screening cameras. Thermal Screening Cameras can allow you as a business to reduce the spread of illness and viruses throughout its employees. This has many advantages, below are just a few listed:
- Protect employees from illness.
- Reduce the amount of sick days across the workforce.
- Increased productivity from the reduced sick days
- Warn People that they may be getting sick before they may be feeling the effects.
- Reduce the spread of infection for members of the public.
The systems are cost effective if we compare this to what businesses are going through currently, it also could help prevent another situation like COVID-19 happening again.
How it works
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary fever screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
To watch a great video on these types of cameras please click here
If you are interested in a system like this then please do not hesitate to get in touch. We can offer remote advice to keep people isolated as much as possible in the current situation.
Please keep in mind that we have a 5* rating on trust pilot with the very best customer service across the industry.
Email us at email@example.com, Call on 0800 6101 555 or even message us on Facebook by clicking here.