Make things easy for yourself with great maintenance packages at Sight Security Services.
Keeping your security systems maintained
It is essential to arrange maintenance of your newly commissioned fire or security system to keep within the terms laid out by manufacturers warranties, your insurers, the police and fire authorities. Our maintenance services are carried out to a high standard and our engineers are well presented and polite at all times. We can also help with testing systems so things do not get quite so hectic as our video above.
Annual maintenance packages can include:
– Routine inspection and maintenance at planned intervals
– Identification and rectification of faults
– Replacement parts and labour
– Standby engineers available 24/7, 365 days
– Replacement parts held in stock
– Customised maintenance contracts
– Takeover maintenance contracts (even if we did not install the system)
We can customise your maintenance contract to satisfy the level of servicing, emergency response and administration you might require for some types of buildings, such as a prison, school or hospital. This may involve a different administrative procedure for multi-site contracts, drawing up an agreed parts inventory, or obtaining security disclosure for particularly sensitive buildings.
We’ll understand if you have special requirements, and will work with you to create the perfect maintenance contract for your needs. Please contact us, we would love to talk about your maintenance requirements.