Getting you back to work with social distancing
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are having to comply with Government guidance and Social Distancing restrictions to control the number of visitors entering their facility or building.
Many have responded with assigning physical personnel to control the customer traffic at their entrances which is not only an additional overhead but also puts them at risk of coming into contact with large numbers of the public.
Our Flow Control Solution will get your team working safely abiding by the regulations on social distancing.
Our enhanced flow control solution can be implemented and customised to your specific requirements. This can be configured with screen displays at the entrance to your store or site that quickly informs customers whether it is safe to enter or for them to wait until someone exits because maximum capacity has been reached.
The system analyses how many people are inside an area and allows you to display numbers in real-time and can link with digital signage or traffic light systems as stated below.
The system can trigger an alarm when maximum capacity is met and can link with a traffic light system or use audio and visual verification to notify staff/public when the premises are full.
Also, the technology can be configured with automatic door closures and door locking systems, automatically controlling them once the number of people has reached the store or building’s capacity.
This solution has been designed to support the wide range of industries on the frontline of the nation’s fight against Coronavirus, as well as those looking to prepare for when current restrictions are eased.
To find out how we can support you, please Contact us
- Track and manage incoming visitor traffic with digital screening
- Monitor live your occupancy levels to keep your customers and staff safe
- Set your store/site occupancy thresholds
- Live occupancy dashboards
- Automatic notifications
- Multiple doors and wide entrances
- 24/7/365 support
- Labour deployment efficiency and savings – removing human error from occupancy levels
- Risk mitigation – compliance with social distancing, critical for current COVID-19 pandemic and post pandemic
- Reduces social interaction – decreases the risk of cross-contamination to your staff and the public
- Can be used to track and analyse footfall trends.
There is a great page on these if you click here.